Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Crafting is Contagious!



My Roommate crafted!
I am SO proud of her! 

We went to goodwill, looking for a fun project to do and found something similar to this: 


It's meant as a coffe mug holder, but I thought we could repurpose it as a jewelry stand. 

We got home and Sara did all the painting herself. I may have helped a tiny bit with the color mixing, but this project was really all her.



She wanted grey and blue, so using painters tape she got clean lines (no mess ups!) 


finished product!




Such a great example of how you can repurpose almost anything! Just a little bit of imagination, and paint - and you've got yourself a new jewelry stand!

That's all folks!

1 comment:

  1. so cool! As a crafting moron, I pose a question. A lot of your work involves coordination of color either to blend in or as an accent. Any tips on coordinating colors that blend or pop?

    ReplyDelete